HIT Training now offers a new Youth Boxing Program, specifically designed for boys and girls ranging in age from eight to high school teens.
Taught by professional boxer Hakim Bryant and certified trainers, our Youth Boxing Program is offered five times a week -- on Monday through Thursday at 4:00 PM (ages 8-12) and 5:00 PM (ages 13 and up), and Saturdays at 12:00 PM (all ages). There is no contract required; the program is offered on a month-to-month basis.
Each session is one hour and will focus on boxing fundamentals, skills and drills, strength and conditioning, speed and agility, and hand/eye coordination. This is a non-contact boxing program. Participants will learn boxing skills and technique and apply them using heavy bags, pads, and other equipment.
Advantages of Boxing
Boxing training is physical and mental. It promotes footwork, body awareness, tactile sensitivity, and explosiveness. Boxing can benefit athletes in other sports including football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, and wrestling. This program will help participants build confidence and learn the importance of discipline.
- Build Confidence and Mental Toughness
- Improve Hand/Eye Coordination
- Learn the Importance of Discipline
- Great Alternative to Video Games
- Boxing Skills, Drills and Padwork
- Speed and Agility
- Strength and Cardio Conditioning
- Fun, Clean and Safe Environment
- Pricing is $149 Per Month (No Contract: Month-to-Month Recurring Until Cancelled)
- Special Bundle Starter Pack ($299) – Includes Two Months Plus FREE Set of Boxing Gloves and Wraps
- Sibling Discount
Get Started Today!
A free one-day trial is available. Contact email@example.com for more details.