Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites
- One cup dry old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Half cup natural peanut butter
- Half cup ground flax seed
- Half cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to one week. Makes about 20-25 balls.
Another way of serving is to leave it in the bowl (do not make balls) and use it as a granola!