Scallops and Vegetable Stir Fry
A quick weeknight meal.
- ¾ pounds medium scallops (about 10-12), cut in half
- ¾ pounds asparagus, cut into 1 in pieces
- One red pepper, thinly sliced
- One tablespoon oil (your choice) to coat pan
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- One teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- Two tablespoons gluten free soy sauce or amino acids
- Red pepper flakes – to add some heat
- Two large garlic cloves, minced
Heat oil in pan or skillet. Add garlic, asparagus, and red pepper. Saute about three minutes or so. Add scallops and heat until they turn white. While scallops are cooking, in a small bowl mix lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil (if using) and red pepper flakes. Pour into pan. Mix and heat through. Serves 2-3.
One Serving = One Protein, One Vegetable and One Fat Exchange (Nutrition Plan)